Fund Raising Guidelines
- God owns it all, including CBMC International.
- Through fervent prayer and in the Spirit of Christ, we will go to God’s people to share with them the vision of God’s ministry and ask them to join us as stewards of God’s resources. The result is God’s part. God prompts the heart of those He wants to respond.
- We will place people and their growth before money and things.
- No matter how serious the need, our desire is to be above reproach; therefore, we will refrain from questionable, manipulative, disrespectful, or dishonorable methods of fund-raising.
- We will seek to raise only the resources we deem essential for the efficient, successful advancement of the mission of CBMC International.
- We will never sell, rent, or give our mailing list to those wishing to use the names and addresses of our supporters. We will insure that our list is not available for any activities outside CBMC International.
- We will conform to the CBMC International Board Policy Governance Manual.
- We will conform to the standards established by the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) — an organization created to ensure ethical fund-raising. and administration practices.